Friday, November 4, 2011

Hello everyone, and welcome to my new Pickles & Ice Cream Designs blog! Thanks for taking the time to catch up on all the happenings in my crazy, but ever so fun life! 

In case you don't know, Pickles & Ice Cream Designs makes custom adjustable ring slings, nap mats, diaper bags, grocery cart covers, and other baby accessories.  I also crochet many different products, from baby earflap hats, to adult scarves, to Christmas ornaments, coffee cozies, and other super cute gifts! 

I am also a mother of 2 boys, ages 5 and 3.  They are certainly a handful, but they are so inventive and funny!  My oldest just started Kindergarten, and he is really enjoying it! He's learning how to read, and write, and all sorts of stuff!  My 3 year old is loving being the only child at home; he gets all the attention from mommy and daddy for the majority of the day, and his language skills are improving daily. 

I currently have all my crochet products on display for sale at Lawn Tex Small Engine Service Center located at 429 Blue Stem Rd. in Seguin, TX.  If you would like more information on my products, please check out my facebook at
www.facebook.com/picklesandicecreamdesigns  or my website at www.wix.com/dnall1986/picklesandicecreamdesigns.  I really hope you'll tak the time to check them out, and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment